诺 works closely with teachers and advisers to champion and nurture creativity both within the UK and internationally.
The Recruitment and Outreach team at 诺 are happy to organise bespoke visits for school and college groups. You are also welcome to arrange a school visit during one of our open days. Feel free to get in touch to discuss possibilities – you can contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 或致电01603 610561。
诺 offers a diverse portfolio of creative sessions which can be tailored to meet your student’s requirements and can take place on our campus or yours.
- 创造性的职业生涯 - insight into the UK creative industry and courses available at HE level
- 组合制剂 - explore how to prepare a portfolio and yourself for interview
- 个人陈述车间 - a game concept that enables students to build strong personal statements and CVs
- 创意工作坊 - tailored practical sessions that explore hands on making and development, in all our subjects
- 管理考试压力 – these creative workshops highlight strategies that help students manage their mental health. We deliver this in a hands-on and reflective approach either in your classroom or on campus at 诺.
- 引导校园巡回演唱会 - an insight into the university experience and studio working environment
- 随着大师东gallerynua - practical workshops in response to touring exhibitions at 东gallerynua
- 模拟面试 - one-to-one sessions where applicants can practice for their interview and receive constructive feedback
- UX实验室经验 - 的利用我们的 用户体验（UX）实验室 with retina tracking technology to test websites, games and apps. Learn how to refine products following the user’s journey in real time and discover how science, psychology and design meet.
- 图书馆研究品酒师 – spend time in our library discovering our print collections and thinking about how students might integrate these into their studies.
- 定制课程 - 诺 can develop and customise workshops to fit your teaching schedule, groups and facilities.
Every year NUA hosts two Teacher and Adviser Days which offers practical and informative CPD sessions for creative teachers, heads of departments, technicians and careers advisers. The events are free to attend and take place on campus at 诺.
The 2020 Teacher and Adviser Days will take place on 06月17日和7月2日星期四. Booking for these events will open in early 2020, but for more information please email email@example.com.
We also run sessions for teachers and advisers throughout the year, sign up to our newsletter by firstname.lastname@example.org to stay up-to-date. Or you can join our dedicated Facebook group, 诺教师网络。
ARCHIchild – architecture for children toolkit
The ARCHIchild toolkit, designed by a team of architecture students from 诺, has been developed through collaboration with the Norfolk Association of Architects (NAA) and funded by Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
Primarily a learning resource, it comprises a series of activities that can be delivered by teachers and educators. The toolkit will facilitate a project based learning approach and address specific curriculum areas from a range of key stages.
东gallerynua collaborates with East Contemporary Visual Arts Network on New Geographies
The project 'Moveable Estates' responds to unexpected forgotten places in East Anglia.
BA Fine Art graduate exhibits work in Norwich Playhouse
Chloe Hawes graduated from BA Fine Art in 2019.
Sculpture CPD workshop with Senior Lecturer Desmond Brett
Teachers - join us for a free evening workshop on 3D sculpture.
Network of East Anglian Art Teachers (NEAAT): Animation CPD workshop
Join fellow art teachers for a free evening animation workshop.
Teacher, Technician and Adviser Days June & July 2020
Wednesday 17 June & Thursday 2 July 2020
Calling all creative teachers, technicians and careers advisers!
周二1月28日 - 2020年3月21日星期六
BA Illustration lecturers explore the heritage of the Norfolk Broads in stunning bodies of work.
We are Makers and Creators: Textile Design & Fashion Course Leader – Kate Farley
From the moment we are born we rely on textiles. Meet Kate Farley, textile designer and innovator.
In review: MA Communication Design Degree Show 2019
Read a review of the MA Communication Degree Show 2019 by Lee Nash, of Ark design agency.
In review: MA Fashion Degree Show 2018 by Amy Ollett
Read a review of the MA Fashion Degree Show 2018 by MA Fashion alumni, Amy Ollett.