Norwich University of the Arts believes that everyone should be given the chance to experience the internet equally.
We strive to produce an accessible website that caters for users of all needs. Please email Richard Brown, Marketing Manager if there’s anything we can do to make our site more accessible for you.
Our Guidelines Include
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Using descriptive hyperlink text
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
- Provide navigational short cuts for users of text only browsers and page readers
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.